Thursday 2 January 2014

Aaaah-CHEW!


Hello to all of my loyal readers! (blessings on you both...)

I wanted to take a moment to apologize most sincerely for the lack of content on this blog in the last several weeks. I've been quite ill with an Epic bout of the Flu for some time now, and all I've been able to accomplish during this time has been to take occasional liquids and soft foods as I nap for a ridiculous number of hours every day.  Even my husband with his "Wolverine-like" healing powers has been snowed under by this bug; we are a veritable chorus of coughing, hacking, and sneezing as we have laid about like jellyfish all through Christmas and New Years.

It's been a mighty exciting time, letmetellya.


I was never able to get to those lovely Christmas goodies about which I had such high hopes of making then posting, about which I feel quite badly. However, I also feel as though I'm finally coming to the end of this rotten flu, thanks be to Deity-of-Choice, and I hope to be posting about delicious treats, fun crafts, and assorted geekery very soon.

All the best to you and yours for 2014.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment