Thursday 7 November 2013

The 2013 Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap!!

Yay! I'm so excited!  I've just received the email confirming my participation in this year's cookie swap!  I should receive the two names and addresses of the Canadian food bloggers to whom I'll be sending a dozen of my most favourite cookies by this coming Monday.

Now, to narrow down the choices for which cookie recipe I'll be making....

...

...

...

...durnit, this is harder than it sounds; I have literally THOUSANDS of cookie recipes, in books, in Word documents, and online. How do I choose?!?

Last year I made the Gingerbread Biscotti shown here, as mentioned before in this post; they are absolutely delicious and one of my favourite biscotti recipes. So, not those.

Should I do a Christmas-themed cookie recipe? Or stay away from them since everyone does those?

Should I develop a brand new recipe for the swap? That's always a cool idea.

So many choices! I am not allowed to post the recipe in advance of the cut-off date for baking off and sending out the cookies to my chosen bloggers, but I will definitely post as soon as I can!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment